Concealed Carry Training Classes
NOW OFFERING GROUP DISCOUNTS
Sign up to reserve your spot in either a Saturday 9 am or a eve class. Class is required for Florida CCW license. class is approx. 2.5 hours.
you must email: email@example.com or call: 239-330-4069 to schedule your day. paying in advance saves you $20 from our normal $100 fee.
Also, if you purchase a firearm from us your price is $75 and if you bring 2 or more people cost is $75 each. (groups sign up on groups option)
Everything is provided and is held at our air conditioned training room at the Florida FFL gun shop on Alico Rd Ft. Myers.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for students with little or no firearms experience or experienced shooters who want to obtain a Florida Concealed Weapons License.
Curriculum covers the basic fundamentals of pistol shooting, safe gun handling techniques, and reviews some of the legal aspects of carrying a concealed firearm in the state of Florida. Completion of this course satisfies the competency requirements necessary to obtain a concealed weapons license under Florida law.
• Handgun Safety Rules Review
• Revolver parts and operation
• Semi-Automatic parts and operation
• Choosing the correct ammunition for your firearm
• Shooting fundamentals
• Florida laws relevant to CCW
• The advantages of always having a CCW with you
Participants must be/have:
• A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
• 21 years of age or older
• Able to speak, read and write in English (no interpreters)
• NO felony convictions
• NO misdemeanor convictions for crimes of domestic violence
• NO record of drug or alcohol abuse
• NOT under a restraining order for violence
• NOT been adjudicated incompetent
• The ability to demonstrate competency with a handgun (safe handling, loading, unloading and firing)