SHOP OUR ONLINE STORE
- HUGE ONLINE INVENTORY
SHIPMENTS TO ALL OF USA
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our online store does NOT directly reflect what we have in our retail location. Our online store reflects the inventory available at our OFF SITE WAREHOUSE. If an item shows “In Stock” online, it may not be available in store. Online pricing and specials may not be the same in retail location.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us a 239.330.4069.
Florida FFL accepts firearm transfers to and from licensed dealers from all across the country. We also accept transfers directly from private individuals.
Inbound firearm (Shipping to us and you are receiving from us)
$35 per serial number item (includes the $5 background check) :
- Have the transferring dealer request our FFL via email. Remember the dealer must also be an FFL.
- Email us to make an appointment for pick up when your tracking number indicates we received your firearm.
- Bring your government issued ID (Non-passport). Government ID must be Florida issued or if your ID is issued from another state you must bring proof of residency. This is typically property tax documents if you own a residence. All documents used to established residency must be from a Florida government agency. Remember that your ID must not be expired.
Outbound firearm (You are bringing a firearm to us to ship to another dealer)
$25 per serial number transfer plus shipping and insurance:
- Call or Email to make an appointment.
- Bring the firearm to us along with your government issued ID (Non-passport).
- We will ship the firearm via UPS and email you the tracking number. We do NOT accept any shipping labels.
Firearm Information Request – FloridaGunSite.com
Looking for some firearm information?
Want to know if we have a specific handgun, rifle or shotgun in stock?
Trying to check out a price?
Click the button below and fill out our firearm information request form and we will get you all the information you need!
Great company, good people and awesome experience. Very happy that I should to do business with this company.
This was my first firearm purchase, so I was a bit nervous and unsure over the process. These guys are amazing. They helped my purchase my handgun from another dealer and helped me with the transfer.
From Our Blog
The latest Classic Shop news
Key Gun Safety Rules That Every Firearm Owner Should Follow
There is no doubt about the fact that having a firearm with you when
Your Guide to Buying ‘The Perfect’ Handgun for Yourself
Buying a handgun in Florida is not a hard nut to crack. The state
Key Components of Healthcare Industry Background Checks
Although background checks on employees is a must in every industry, those checks are
Subscribe now and get special offers
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive special offers, coupons, the latest news and even FREE stuff!